Saturday 8 December 2007

Me

Well I should really start by saying who I am shouldn't I?
I'm just your average, not knowing what to do (ever), moody/happy/crazy, in love, spaced out (most of the time), writing, singing (sometimes), girl.
Yep that's me.
I like to study, if I'm interested in the subject, although I guess it could be said I'm quite lazy when it comes to getting work in, or just doing it in general.
I love writing, it's my ambition and is what I am going to university to study, i have so many scraps of paper lying everywhere with starting lines of stories I was meant to write or just something i thought sounded good for future reference.
I like singing, on my own when no-one can hear me, not even my lovely fiance Matt who has only ever heard me sing once properly or if I'm hyper and he's trying to sleep (check out his blog it's: doomswayblog.blogspot.com).

Hmm.... seen as how I'm a writer I can't really think of what to write about myself, I'm not brilliant at that, but I'll try to keep you updated on my life and such things.
If I feel like ranting I'll put it on hear....
Feel free to leave comments for me :).

Chloe

2 comments:

doomsway said...

why won't you sing in front of me?
xoxox

Chloe Dockerty said...

I do... occasionally